can you compile some binaries?

John Smith (agtofchaos@softhome.net)
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:45:31 -0700

I tried to compile a copy of abiword under BeOS, but it failed saying that I
need expat. I have expat, but it won't compile either. Where do I put the
expat directory in the abi-word source code directory in BeOS so that I can
compile it? I tried to run the makefile for expat, but it gave me errors,
same with Makefile.orig. Is there some special place I have to put the expat
source code in the abi-word source code directory for it to compile?

BeOS, why just think different, Be different.
For a good time visit http://come.to/npco