Re: Problems starting up, zero DefaultTabInterval

Jeff Hostetler (jeff@abisource.com)
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:54:17 -0500

a similar problem had been reported before, but i don't
remember the version or the os version, etc. i do know
that he traced it back to a call to atol() or atof()
returning zero when it shouldn't have been. we were
never able to reproduce it here....

jeff