wvWarning: invalid list entry

Subject: wvWarning: invalid list entry
From: Danny Faught (faught@rstcorp.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 15:07:24 CST

I've seen two or three Word documents that I import to AbiWord on Linux
and get several of these warnings on the command line:

wvWarning: invalid list entry, trucking along happily anyway

In one case, when I saved the file (created with Word '97) using Word
2000, AbiWord didn't emit this warning any more. I could delete
everything in the file (using Word '97), delete all the styles I could,
make sure no fancy features were enabled, and the seemingly empty file
still generated this warning when I imported it.

In another case, I got the problem also when saving from Word 2000, and
still got the warning after deleting the entire contents using Word
2000. I did not get the error with the RTF file I exported from Word.
When importing the file on NT, AbiWord tripped over an application
violation.

Is this something worth exploring further so I can drop it into
Bugzilla?

-Danny