Re: commit -- clipboard progress (unix and beos)

Jeff Hostetler (jeff@abisource.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:31:04 -0500

got to love that shared code stuff...

it now works on unix (in plain text and RTF formats)
using our internal clipboard. we're not yet integrated
with the XSelection mechanism....

it now works on beos using our internal clipboard.
does anybody know anything about the beos system clipboard ?

jeff