wv.. compile problems with irix 6.5

Bob Monaghan (bwanabob@concentric.net)
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 16:35:24 -0700

--------------41FBFC2AF4B879F3FE9B7A1C

Greetings all!

I've run into problems with the configure script for wv that is apart of
the 0.7.5 source tarballs.
Here is the reported error:

thursday 27# ./configure
checking for Cygwin environment... no
checking for mingw32 environment... no
checking for executable suffix... configure: error: installation or
configuration problem: compiler cannot create executables.

any ideas?

bob.