Re: commit -- *please read* switch hash files from zip to gzip

Subject: Re: commit -- *please read* switch hash files from zip to gzip
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 20:06:14 CDT

The Windows Weenie ( ;-) ) complained, so I took out compression of the
dictionaries. He is right, by the way, as compressing hash files is as silly as
compressing each individual .cpp file in the abi distribution.
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: abi/src/Makefile
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: abidistfiles/dictionary/BigEndian32.american.hash
CVS: abidistfiles/dictionary/LittleEndian32.american.hash
CVS: Removed Files:
CVS: abidistfiles/dictionary/BigEndian32.american.hash.gz
CVS: abidistfiles/dictionary/LittleEndian32.american.hash.gz
CVS: