Re: vote system (was RE: version 1.0)

Subject: Re: vote system (was RE: version 1.0)
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 15:30:12 CST

>I vote +1 to accept the Apache vote style! (god, that's getting
>recursive...)

IIRC, only members of the apache board can vote on issues, and if at all
possible, I'd like to assure that something like that exists here too. Is
this system even necessary? I've never seen us use it except half-jokingly
and also when it was completely obivous that everyone would be in favor of
doing something. And what about platform-specific things? If we don't make
rules as to who can vote (both in general and on what topics) and other
issues I consider important -100 me.

As it stands I'm unconvinced and -1,
Dom