Re: integrating bidi (was Re: version 1.0)

Subject: Re: integrating bidi (was Re: version 1.0)
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 03:07:07 CST

Sam> It looks the the current signature is:

Sam> virtual void findPointCoords(UT_uint32 iOffset, UT_sint32& x,
Sam> UT_sint32& y, UT_sint32& height);

Sam> What do you want to change it to? This is a change that
Sam> shouldn't be too hard.

It needs two sets of x/y/height return values as the point may take up
two positions. I think it should be no problem to go ahead and check
in those changes without the #ifdef stuff.

Just keep the actual code that computes the second set in #ifdefs for
now, as all clients of those computed values.

Jesper