RE: free range UNICODE / vertical rendering

From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (e98cuenc@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 04:00:13 EDT

    --- Alistair Vining <alistair.vining@ntlworld.com>

    http://www.unicode.org/Public/3.2-Update/StandardizedVariants-3.2.0.html].
    > From
    > somewhere at

    http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/mongolian/montex/doc/

    yup. AFAIR Mongolian was basically undoable on
    computers until a few years ago. Now it's basically a
    solved problem (in theory) thanks to the latest
    researchs in the field.

    Again, this language is a (really) difficult one. The
    only programs usable to do mongolian that I know of is
    montex, and I think that there is a mongolian
    especific WP that people use in mongolia.

    Cheers,

    =====
    Joaquin Cuenca Abela
    e98cuenc@yahoo.com