Re: AbiWord Weekly News #137 (2003, week 13) released

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 17:00:55 EST

    > Your work is *very* much appreciated by myself and the
    > other developers. Your work should definitely get more
    > credit in the AWN. I suppose you could help that
    > happen by attaching more screenshots and writing
    > longer commit emails, since a lot of us don't have
    > access to Win32 machines to try things out on. It's
    > just a thought. I've tried out the April 1 Win32
    > nightly build today. It looks great!

    If you can fill bugzilla bugs for every stopper that you see, it will be great
    help, also if you know there the bug can be located. You have a good knowledge
    of the code base. E.g, you help point out that the win32 cursor problem was
    probably in GR_Win32Graphics::restoreRectangle, and that was very useful.

    For example, if you have any idea of what is causing 4742, it can be very useful.

    Best Regards,

    --

    Jordi Mas http://www.softcatala.org