RE : INS

From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (e98cuenc@free.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 15:26:49 EST

    A last suggestion. Instead of using a red cursor, it better to show the
    overwrite mode with a block caret instead of a vertical bar caret. That
    way you give a hint to the user that you're going to "eat" the next
    character if he writes something.

    (That's, btw, the gnome-usability suggestion. I think that there is a
    bug report on gnome bugzilla against GtkTextView to implement something
    like that)

    Cheers,